Tuesday 26 November 2013

* G a m e s *


  Have you ever played the Sims? My favorite game was the Sims when I was a child. Players can create virtual people called "Sims" and places them in houses. Also, the players can help direct moods of Sims. In addition, the players can build their houses and decorate interiors like designs of furniture. Simply put, the Sims is a strategic life simulation video game. I played the game for a long time because it is the slow-paced strategy game. Actually, I was the Sims addict. I got a vicarious thrill out of playing the game. These days, the Sims was expanded to a mobile game. Many people enjoy the Sims of mobile game.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the original version of this game, Sim City, when I was a teenager. I had to build and manage a city. I think managing a family would be more fun though!

    Corrections:
    Players can create virtual people called "Sims" and place them in houses.

    Actually, I was a Sims addict.

    ReplyDelete