Monday 18 November 2013

* A d v i c e *

 
 Are you going to come in Calgary? I will give you some helpful advice. First, you should study English conversation. I know you'll come here to learn English. However, if you study basic English and you can speak basic communication, you will be able to learn English quickly and easily. Second, you should bring some winter clothes such as a warm muffler, warm gloves, and a woolen hat. You know the Calgary's weather is getting cold as hell. These days, I bundle up in a think jacket when I go outside. You should take my advice to heart. I'm glad to see you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Good use of the vocabulary "bundle up"...you'll hear that a lot in Calgary this week! Hopefully the Chinook will come soon.

    Corrections:
    You know Calgary's weather is getting extremely cold ('cold as hell' is a very casual phrase...a little too casual for the blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your opinion:Calgary's weather is getting cold as hell.

    ReplyDelete