Sunday 10 November 2013

* T r a n s p o r t a t i o n *


I enjoy domestic travel every year.
When I travel in Korea, I use various ways to travel such as airplane, car, train, bus.
When I go to Jeju Island, I take a flight.
However, I sometimes ride a bus when I go to a suburb of Seoul.
In this way, transportation depends on the destination.
Especially, my favorite way to travel is a train because I can see a beautiful view from my seat while on the train. Second, passengers can move free. Third, it runs promptly and safely whether it rains or snows.
However, a train takes a long time because train's routes are not free.
 

1 comment:

  1. When I was in Seoul, I was impressed by the subways and trains in the area. It was very easy to travel from one place to another, even for someone like me who doesn't speak Korean!

    Corrections:
    In particular, my favorite way to travel is by train because I can see...

    Second, passengers can move freely.

    ReplyDelete