Tuesday 3 December 2013

* B o o k *



 When I received the book "Love Actually", I was glad because Love Actually is my favorite movie. I have watched this movie five times. Therefore, I enjoyed while I was reading this book. This book is much simpler than the movie, but contents were clear. My favorite character is Mark. He liked his best friend's wife, but he confessed his love romantically at Christmas day. I admire Mark for his courage. If I were Mark, I probably gave up. I recommend this book for other ESL students, because this book is very interesting in reading. Reading a book help students to improve reading skills.

2 comments:

  1. I like this scene too. Mark is a romantic person!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 5 times! Actually I'd never seen the movie before I chose the book for this class. I thought it was a funny and heartwarming movie and book.

    Corrections:
    This book is much simpler than the movie, but the contents were clear.

    I recommend this book for other ESL students because this book is very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete