Sunday 27 October 2013

* M o v i e *




 
    What do you think about your life? My favorite movie gives me a special message about our life. It called ‘Life is Beautiful’. This story is very sad. On the other hand, it includes on astonishing and real story. Guido, his son, and Guido’s wife live in a comfortable home. One day, they suddenly disappear. They are taken to a concentration camp by German Nazis. In order to save his son from the horror of the situation, Guido deceives his son. This situation is just a game. Also, after winning 1000 points, the prize is a tank. Although the Nazis kill the Jews cruelly, his son is safe and reunited with his wife. However, Guido is killed. In this movie, I felt his father’s strong love and I understood how painful war is. I highly recommend ‘Life is Beautiful’, for anyone who hasn’t seen it.
 




 

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I've never seen that movie, but I've heard that it's very moving and emotional. I think you described the story quite clearly.

    Corrections:
    My favorite movie gives me a special message about our lives.

    ReplyDelete