Sunday 6 October 2013

* S e o u l *



   Do you know where Seoul is? Seoul is the capital city of South Korea, and the most populous city in our country. In my opinion, Seoul is the best place to live in our country. Seoul is the center of politics, economy, industrial, transportation, culture, and education for South Korea. Likewise, there are many places that will give you a variety of experiences. I think it's important for us to have a variety of experiences in our lives. First of all, there are a lot of things to see like Gyeongbokgung Palace, Namsan Tower, Choenggyecheon and 63 Building. If you want to see a night view of Seoul, you should go to Namsan Tower. From Namsan, you can get the night view of Seoul at a glance. Second, Seoul has many good food restaurants. The food is pork hocks in this photo.


Ohhyang is located in City Hall station and the most famous pork hocks restaurant. Finally, there are many great places to shop like Insa-dong, Myungdong, Rodeo Streets and Hongdae. Insa-dong is a traditional place, so it is a famous tourist spot. I particularly enjoy going to Rodeo Streets. Rodeo Streets located in Apgujeong and lots of discount stores.
 


Also, there are many beautiful interiors of building. For all these reasons, I think Seoul is the best place to live in South Korea.

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to Seoul and eat delicious a lot of food!!!
    If i go to there, please guide me♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog entry, you gave lots of useful information about Seoul! I visited there about 10 years ago, and I enjoyed visiting the Olympic site and shopping at the underground malls. The food was delicious too!

    Corrections:
    I think it's important for us to have a variety of experiences in our lives.

    I particularly enjoy going to Rodeo Street. (We can't start a sentence with 'particularly'.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooow!!!!!! I want to go to Soul:)Foods looks like so delicious!

    ReplyDelete