Sunday 20 October 2013

* M i l l i o n a i r e *


 If I was a millionaire, there would be many things to do but I would live my life that I really want to. Thus, I’d like to achieve my dream. First, I’m going back home in Korea, so I would plan to build a skyscraper for rent in Seoul. The building that was built would be leased, and I would deposit the rental cost in my bank account. Second, I would buy a great house for my family. Also, I would give some pocket money to them every month. Moreover I would pay my younger brother’s all university tuition. Third, I would go on a trip around the world with my boyfriend, especially trip to Europe. I would go from very famous places to the unknown but awesome places. When I travel a country, I’d like to experience various cultures of the country and to enlarge my experience. Finally, I would contribute my money to UNICEF regularly. Because many people are happy, I think I would be able to be happy.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulation!!! It's very good that you thinks to contribute in an organization for helps people, and its very good that you help your brother to pay his university.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe is a great place to visit. I would definitely recommend traveling by train and visiting cities like London, Paris, Zurich and Berlin. With $10 million, you could stay in five-star hotels everywhere. :)

    Corrections:
    Moreover, I would pay all of my younger brother’s university tuition.

    When I travel to a country, I’d like to experience various cultures of the country and to broaden my horizons.

    ReplyDelete